The perfect Christmas dish to serve on a 40-degree day
- 1 x packet Wild South Cape Catastrophe King George
- Lime juice of 2 juicy limes
- 1/4 cup Gin. Or there about!
- Couple teaspoons of salt
- Sprigs of Mint or Spring Onion
- Finely sliced radish
- Ceviche calls for super fine slices of your fillets. You should do this when your fillets are still partially frozen.
- Remove the skin for ceviche
- If your knives are not super sharp, it will help heaps
- Finely slice fish and place in lime juice, gin and salt mixture. Toss through.
- Pop in the fridge for 30 mins while you make some simple guacamole, slice some red chilli, and pan fry some flat breads into crispy goodness.