Grass-fed Best of the Bone Healing Mushroom bone broth concentrate with certified organic mushrooms. Bone broth has never been so medicinal. Legendary medicinal mushrooms have been added to the collagen-rich Best of the Bone bone broth concentrate to create a unique bone broth flavour (mushrooms, garlic, black pepper) that is a fantastic base for soups or sauces (mmm, the mushroom gravy we made was as good as we've experienced in any restaurant). A spoonful of the the Best of the Bone Healing Mushroom and hot water creates an instant protein rich, gut healing bone broth. You'll feel the energy in minutes.
A diet rich in bone broth benefits via Best of the Bone may:
- improve and even repair gut issues including leaky gut, irritable bowel, GERD (acid reflux), colitis and related auto-immune issues.
- lead to weight loss
- increase bone density (statistically significant in as little as four weeks) & reverse osteoporosis.
- Improve and even reverse conditions of osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and joint and tissue damage.
- increase lean muscle mass
The benefits of the mushrooms reishi, shiitake and lion's mane include:
- Lion's mane may help digestive health by fighting inflammation, which could be beneficial for people with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). The mushroom may also boost immune function and encourage the growth of good bacteria in the gut. Lion's Mane is a mushroom with neuroprotective and nootropic effects. Lion's Mane can improve memory and reasoning. Mechanisms: Increases NGF levels in the brain - enhanced neuronal growth, regeneration and synaptic plasticity.
- Reishi mushrooms - a notable benefit of the reishi mushroom is that it can boost your immune system. Also known for cancer-fighting properties (shown to decrease size of tumours) and also shown that can fight fatigue and depression.
- Shiitake mushrooms are also known for immune-boosting properties (as is bone broth) and properties found in shiitake may help fight cancer, boost immunity, and support heart health.
|Best of the Bone