Chef's Choice Organic Whole Grain Buckwheat Flour is loaded with nutrients, especially protein and it has a nutty, earthy flavor. It's most commonly ground into a dark, gritty flour and used to make everything from pancakes to soba noodles. Eastern Europeans also like their buckwheat crushed into small groats, which they toast in oil and use to make side dishes and breakfast cereals. Give your recipe a truly distinctive taste with all the goodness of buckwheat flour. Buckwheat flour can be used to make bread, cakes, muffins, pancakes and much more. Comes in 500 g bag.
- Contains nutrients, especially protein and has a nutty, earthy flavor
- Perfect alternate to the regular flours
- Use to make side dishes and breakfast cereals
- Used by professionals and at homes
- Used to make bread, cakes, muffins, pancakes and much more
Organic Buckwheat Flour (100%).